Health Care Facilities Serving the West Central Indiana Region
The West Central Indiana region is home to major hospitals providing care in virtually every major healthcare specialty, including emergency/trauma, respiratory, pediatrics, orthopedics/rehabilitation, cancer, neurology, and cardiology. This high demand for healthcare services has resulted in the expansion and construction of several new facilities throughout the region.
- Union Hospital & Terre Haute Regional Hospital, -Terre Haute/Vigo County
- Putnam County Hospital - Greencastle/Putnam County
- Sullivan Community Hospital, - Sullivan/Sullivan County
- St. Vincent Clay Hospital - Brazil/Clay County
- Union Hospital Clinton Clinton/Vermillion County.
Needless to say, these healthcare facilities positioned throughout West Central Indiana work to sustain and advance the health and well being of the regions population.
Union Hospital’s Richard G. Lugar Center for Rural Health is expanding its “live” tele-medicine system to provide specialist consults for patients in the region’s rural areas.